Friday, July 29, 2011

Silly Tourist on a Hill


That's me in Ireland with a great big smile on my face. I just got back from a 13 day tour of  the entire coast of Ireland and had the best of times. We started out in Dublin and traveled south around the entire coast of Ireland . Along the way we visited in many little towns and cities and learned so much about the history of this beautiful country. It was a true joy for me since my ancestors stem from Ireland and it was like I was hearing their story for the very first time through their eyes. What a joy! I only took about one thousand photos and I    have already printed over 500 of them to scrapbook and share. They should keep me busy for a while. Along the way I will post a few on my blog to share the journey and some of the food, but mostly the beauty.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment