Monday, August 15, 2011

It's All About Your Attitude Bento

First day back to school for the teaching staff and I am really excited about the new school year. Not only did I buy myself some cute little bento goodies to celebrate new beginnings but the school purchased a Promethian Interactive Board for my classroom which will bring lots of technologic exitement to my science curriculum this year. Last night my husband and I celebrated our 23 year wedding anniversary by going out to Shibui in South Miami. Shibui is a lovely little authentic Japanese restaurant with very good food. Unable to limit my options I ordered a combination of dishes and ended up with this tasty leftover just perfect size for my new edge bento. It is filled with chicken teryaki, brown rice, cherry tomatoes, mixed lettuce salad, olives and catalina salad dressing. It is sitting on my new furosaki from Bento and Co. Unlike many blogs I have no commercial affiliations with bento sellers. I just love the stuff that Thomas at Bento and Company sells. Now that his site accepts US dollar it is even more tempting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment