Thursday, June 16, 2011

School's Out for Summer, Time to Play

I apologize for the long absence from blogging but it's been a very busy school year. I have continued my committment to creating bentos everyday but have not had time to photo document. Walking through Borders the other day, look who I found looking up at me. She is an adoreable sushi bento girl. She is part of a new Borders collection. They look like paperchase made specifically for Borders. She has a little hashi set that includes, spoon, fork and chop sticks. The bag is bright with sakura design. She will be a nice addition to my Back to School gifts from me to me. I need something to keep me motivated year after year. Eleven years teaching middle school students, that's alot of packed lunches.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: