Monday, September 28, 2009

I had no choice

When I first saw this box in the freezer section of the grocery store. I had no choice. I felt compelled to try out the soup made famous on The Seinfield Show. The Soup Man soup with a reputation for the best soup ever. There were several different flavors all sounding very good but most high in calories per serving. The Italian Wedding Soup had 6 grams of fat per serving which seemed like a low fat choice compared to the others. The soup was very good but expensive, over $3.00 for two one cup servings. The Soup Man must have a very small family. I like Italian Wedding Soup, one of these days I have to whip up a batch for my family. I bet I could do a good job for less than $18.00 a pot. Maybe it's expensive to make that box.

No comments:

Post a Comment