Saturday, September 12, 2009

When two worlds intertwine


Posted by Picasa

The world of bento and blogs has become an obsession with me. No new news to any of my friends or family. I talk alot about what I have learned. Some are very interested or at least intrigued by the fact that I have put so much energy into this new obsession. Others are not at all surprised since bento boxes are not my only obsession. I am also a hard core scrapbook fanatic. I have been so for more than eight years. Last week when I entered the my favorite scrapbook haunt, these papers called my name. They are very "Kawaii". They remind me of a bento box I have been ogling over for months online that I can't bring myself to purchase since it is very expensive. For now I will just look at my paper and dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment