Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weight Watcher Recommitment Bento Style


Posted by PicasaI officially rejoined weight watchers today and admitted it is time to get serious. How appropriate that the my Easter gift arrived in the mail two days ago. Note the logo. I have always been one very hungry caterpillar. Perhaps this is why my new bento called my name. It's perfect. The bento is small (bottom 200ml., top 250 ml). I think it will work very well on my new plan. I have committed to keeping records with me at all times. I have added this pouch to my purse with all of the tools I need to stay truthful and keep good records. The rest is up to me. I am on Spring Break this week so I may not be packing a bento every day but I will be weighing, measuring and tracking my points.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on re-joining & doing something great for yourself! I've been following WW for almost 6 yrs. I do find it a challenge to get a really filling and still low point lunch in my bento boxes. The last one I calculated was about 10 points and that's too many for lunch! (at least it's spendy for me).

    I look forward to seeing your WW lunches! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You have won the Dog containers in my giveaway! leave a comment on my blog with your email address (with spaces) and I will email you, then delete your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hungry caterpillar bento box! I am watching my weight too - started on 15th May! I'm following you now, and I make bento too! Nice to meet you! :o)

    ReplyDelete