Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Noodle, Happy Day


Look what's new from Paperchase. The line is called appropriately Happy Noodle. I found this little fellow at Borders Bookstore last night on my monthly scan of the Paperchase goodies. Paperchase is a British stationary company that seems to know alot about super cute. I had to restrain myself and stick to my allowance for the week. I did need to put a few things back on the shelf, but how could you leave this little guy behind to spend another night in the dark. I also bought a similiar themed binder and notebook to fill with bento ideas.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Is it liquid tight or just a bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it is LOVELY

    I soo covet it!! LOL

    Enjoy using it in good health!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a noodle bowl. It is not liquid tight so it will serve only as a serving dish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that is adorable! I am going to have to stop by Borders soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do a matching bento box too......
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paperchase-Bento-Lunch-Noodle-Design/dp/B003832CDO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1268588399&sr=1-1

    *sigh* I have to be really really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is super cute, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! Super cute! I found it at Borders tonight. Couldn't resist. For sure I will show off this bowl at my food blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bought the bento box and umbrella at Borders in Atlanta, GA, the other day, love them!! <3

    ReplyDelete