Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here's Miss Kitty!

Posted by PicasaIsn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful...I am so looking forward to lunch today, with Miss. Kitty waiting for me. I have a very busy morning with a field trip at school. I know by lunch time I am going to be exhausted. In will step Miss. Kitty to lighten my load, a break and a big smile. Some days I just don't feel like being the grownup. Miss Kitty is made out of Japanese sweet rice, she is surrounded by lemon thyme chicken and cucumber slices. The side car is filled with papaya from the Farmer's Market.

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Miss Kitty is adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute kitties! Now I have Stevie Wonder stuck in my head :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet--like a cute friend waiting for you at lunch! The bright papaya is a beautiful and refreshing element!

    ReplyDelete