Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Favorite View of My Home Town

Posted by PicasaJust before summer ended I visited one of my favorite places in Miami for the day. This is a photo of a swan from the Amazon exhibit at Metro-Zoo. I would love to shrink this picture to use as my google photo but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Any one with suggestions please advise so I can learn this skill. The photo is currently on my hard drive in Picassa 3 so I should be able to edit it without any problem. With snow across the Midwest and a cold front expected in Miami by tonight I thought my little swan would bring some needed sunshine. The temperature in Miami was 90, today it is supposed to be about 85 and rainy by days end. Wishing you all a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Great blog. :) Please check out my blog. I have given your blog an award. Have a great day :)

    www.kansascrochetmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete