Monday, October 26, 2009

Trick or Treat Bento #17

Halloween Bento lunch composed of Cashew Chicken, white rice, orange slices and pumpkin bread. How can I resist the urge to nibble before lunch. I am really looking forward to Halloween this year even though my kidlets are all too big to Trick or Treat. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I am very partial to candy. The pumpkin bread was at special request of my dh. He saw pumpkin muffins in Whole Foods today for $2.50 a piece. Despite the fact that he was drooling I couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of money on one muffin. Instead I went home and made two (2lb.) loaves from ingredients I had on hand. Does that make the pumpkin bread free? I did only pay .25 cents for the can of pumpkin several months ago. One loaf is destined for the deep freezer, the other loaf will be history in short order. YUM!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment