Monday, October 5, 2009

A Very Orange Halloween Bento

I decided to focus on the color orange and still try to get in all of my food groups. I needed a good excuse to use my new orange balloon bento and my pumpkin cookie cutter. The sandwich is turkey on white, carrots, ranch dressing with spider, peach slices and of course orange chedder bunnies for my snack at the end of the school day. I had big plans for making sugar cookies but I ran out of time and energy over the weekend.Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so cute!! If you want a cute header/logo for inexpensive you could check out the lady that did mine. She's at veronicachapp.blogspot.com

    I think she also did lunchbox limbo and foodie footsteps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange balloon bento! I've seen it on ebay and drooled a little... and love the pumpkin sidecar! Where did you find that one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of the Halloween bento that are popping up now :D Makes me feel all festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orange balloon bent oI purchased at iloveobento.com and the side car is from Micheals Arts and Crafts. See below http://new2bento.blogspot.com/2009/09/halloween-surprize-at-michaels-arts-and.html

    ReplyDelete